Friday, August 26, 2011

Blogging, Blogging, Blogging pics


When I first found out I would have to write blogs every week I had a negative outlook on it. I don’t usually enjoy writing and especially when it is for school. However, since I have been writing my blogs, I enjoy writing more and more. I can say what I want and how I feel. I get to give my opinion on things without anyone telling me it is wrong. Blogging is a way to freely write what you want. I like writing my blogs as well as reading others to see what they have to say.
One of the blogs I enjoy reading is Lo Bosworth’s. Lo was on the shows Laguna Beach and The Hills. I watched them and she always seemed to be a fun and outgoing person. When I saw she had a blog I wanted to read it because I knew it would be entertaining and fun to read.  Lo writes her blogs in a way that is enjoyable for the readers. She writes about fun, girly topics like makeup, working out, shopping and dating.  If you want to read a fun blog you should read hers at The Lo Down.
Another blog I like to read is Nastia Liukin's blog. She is the 2008 Olympic all around champion in gymnastics. She has always been a role model of mine and I look up to her. I strive to be like her and I enjoy reading her blogs. They talk about her life and what she does. I enjoy reading them because it is a way to see what she is doing whether it be gymnastics or just working on her clothing line. If you enjoy gymnastics or are a fan of Nastia I suggest that you read her blogs.

No comments:

Post a Comment